We accept quality guest blog posts on ethical business and green living issues.
Before we accept a guest blog post writers must:
- Be a member of our forums (you can create a free account) and have a real name and photo
- Add a comment in reply to this post in the forums http://www.pledgingforchange.com/forums/topic/102-science-of-happiness-synthesis-of-happiness-v-real-happiness
Link opens in new tab so you can continue to read this post about guest blogging
You are most welcome to actively contribute to Pledging for Change providing your posts are relevant to our target audience of ethical consumers, ethical businesses and people who genuinely care about our planet and all it’s inhabitants and conduct business ethically and with integrity.
Guest blog posts should be of high quality and well researched citing links to further resources from authority sites and other publications.
We do reserve the right to link internally to related content and/or to include featured advertising around a guest blog post ( unless you are blogging as premium ethical business member)
You are welcome to post articles and blogs on a wide variety of categories/subjects which are being added all the time but ANY DIRECT ADVERTISING and promotional posts which are written in the form of advertorials or press releases are reserved for our premium members.
Posts may not contain:
- affiliate links
- back-links to sites of unethical practices or information
- duplicate content which has been posted on several other sites on the web
- content which does not belong to you and is used solely for the purpose as a back-link to your site
- short excerpts with “read more here” links purposely intended to direct readers away from Pledging for Change without offering any content of value to our readers
You are welcome to include
- ONE link back to your site in your author bio.
- ONE back-link within the body text which may relate to researched information or your main page or an inner page
All contributions will be
- checked for duplicate content issues
- subjected to some basic editing if necessary and optimized with an image and header tags H2 H3 H4
- reviewed before publishing with checks made to all back-links. Green-wash is totally out of the question! ( in other words you may not blog about green issues if your site or practice is unethical and not advocating ethical and green business practices)
If you are interested in forwarding a guest blog post please contact me here.
Let me know the back links in your guest blog post at same time. Its a waste of everyones time if we have to reply to you and ask about your back-link